Some of the many things I have learned from TSFL:
- I need to eat to give my body fuel to get through the day. I eat to live, not live to eat.
- I need to eat more vegetables. I have discovered I love McCormick’s Lemon Pepper seasoning. I don’t miss butter or salt.
- I need to eat less sugar. Eating sugar causes me to crave eating even more.
- I need to watch my portion sizes in todays super size world. I only eat half of what is on my plate.
- I need to always have a snack with me so I don’t binge eat. I have always needed to eat every 3 hours so I need to be ready.
- I do not need to finish my plate (sorry Mom). You aren’t wasting food if you have eaten what you need.
- I do not need to stuff myself, drinking a lot of water with my meals helps me to feel full.